Google Analytics

Friday 13 April 2012

The Celebration Continues!

So after having a really nice birthday dinner with Justin and my parents, it was time to go get ready for my weekly visit with my 4 favourite little people in town.







When I walked into their house, I was greeted by 3 very excited little girls who were super excited to see me!  They spent some time making me some very beautiful cards with their parents!  I nearly cried when I read them.  They were so sweet!


















They even had a birthday cake with a candle in it and sang me "Happy Birthday!"  When we started to cut the cake, the wee guy was super excited for it!  It was the "icing on the cake" to an already super wonderful birthday!  I loved every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment here!! It will help boost my ratings!!