Google Analytics

Sunday 4 December 2011

YUMMY!! Best Chinese Food Ever!

I happened to be in Scarborough on Friday night and my friend took me to this restaurant that on first glance looked like a little hole in the wall!  Its called the Spicy Dragon.  This is the link to their site.Prepare your taste buds to be amazed!!  ( I added the clever caption!)

Like I said...on first glance, I thought "Where did she take me?"  but I know, you cant always judge a book by its cover.  I took her word for it and was not disappointed!  It was amazing!!  We had the Manchurian Chicken Chow Mein, Kan Shue Green Beans and Chicken Pakora and I loved it all!  Each dish was well under $8 for a huge portion (we had left overs to take home) and it came with a side dish of perfectly cooked rice!  


If you happen to be in the Toronto area and are looking for a great place to eat! I highly recommend the Spicy Dragon!  You may have to wait for a table (since its small) but you will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment here!! It will help boost my ratings!!