Google Analytics

Monday 3 October 2011

Tales from the Beyond...

The other day, I took my 3 year old niece to a family friend's hobby farm to see her animals.  My personal faves on her farm are Georgie the Llama and Lucy-Tasha the goat who has deformed ears.


She loved the goats and seemed to show no fear.

After we visited the few that were inside the barn, we went outside to find more and to her delight, a whole bunch of them came running to the fence to see her!  She was so excited she squealed with joy and yelled "Dey wanna see me..Yook..dey are runnin to me!!"





















I think Brooke had fun!  She sure liked the goats!  She was letting them nibble her fingers and she was petting them and talking to them like they could understand her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment here!! It will help boost my ratings!!