Google Analytics

Tuesday 19 March 2013

HELP!! I Have Writers Block! This Is A Call For Fresh Ideas!



Once again I find myself faced with writers block!  Sometimes I go about my day and something funny or strange will happen, and I think to myself, I should blog about that!  I guess I need to carry a pen and paper with me at all times or at least use the handy dandy memo feature on my phone to jot down my ideas for future reference.  That way, I wouldn't have to sit here staring at the screen, knowing full well that I am way over due for a blog post, without an idea for what to write about!  Its not like nothing ever happens.  There should be something in my day that I can think of.  Yet here I sit, babbling on about drawing a blank!

Maybe I should just open it up. What would you like to hear?  If anyone has a topic for me to write about, please feel free to share it with me. I would welcome your ideas.  Just leave me a comment with your idea. Please, no ridiculously crude ideas though. This is a G-rated blog!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, maybe this is the most obvious thing. But Today March 20th, is the first day of spring. You could write about all the things that you want to do or not do this spring.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment here!! It will help boost my ratings!!