Google Analytics

Monday 25 March 2013

Getting to Know Me!



I am who I am. I am smart, witty creative, and sarcastic. I love to make people's jaws drop or their heads shake in wonder.

I am a mother of one terrific young adult who is currently taking a massage therapy course.. He is smart, witty, creative and sarcastic, just like me!

I love to laugh. I am not a follower.
I love to read. I tend to get lost in my imagination when reading. That is my happy place.

I love Facebook. I could make the worlds cheesiest commercials about it. I love my friends and family and I love that I can keep in contact with them via Facebook. I have lived many places and have had the opportunity to meet many friends.

I am a people person, although large crowds are overwhelming, thus the reason I hate last minute xmas shopping.
I don't like to do speeches, but if I had to spontaneously talk in front of a crowd, I could swing it. Pre-planned speeches give you time to freak out about it.

Id love a job that is different everyday. I would not be happy in a cubicle. I'm much adventurous and social to be stuck in a cubicle alone.

I am a great listener and can do it with out forcing my opinion on you. I hate to be shut down.
If you come to me with something that requires my input, all I ask is that my opinion be considered. Whether right or wrong in another person's eyes, it is still in fact my opinion, and it is valid. Show me proof, and I am willing to change mine.

I hate it when people act without common sense. There are consequences to every action we take. Think about what you are doing or saying and exercise self control.

If you treat me with respect, I will do the same.

I am kind, but Im not a push over. It took me a while to find that balance but I can say "no" when I need to. 

I have recently lost 110 lbs, and gained a ton of confidence in myself and have allowed myself to open up and start dating an awesome guy. I love all the people who have been my cheering section along the way! You guys have been so special to me.

I love kids. I love their honesty, most adults can learn from them. 

I love to people watch. That is the only reason I like to go to a mall. I find most people fascinating and one day I am going write a book about the things I see. 
Anyhow, that is me in a nut shell!

1 comment:

  1. And a nut you are....you are beautiful inside and out and I am very lucky to be able to call you friend xo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment here!! It will help boost my ratings!!