Google Analytics

Tuesday 24 April 2012

April Photoaday Challenge Day 24!! A Picture and a Story!!

So, today's challenge was to post a picture of something I'm grateful for. I actually had to combine 3 pics into 1 to make it 1 picture because its a combination of a few things that I am grateful for.  

The upper left corner of my picture is my computer.  My wonderful neighbour Norah, was upgrading to another computer and this puppy still had life in it.  I was without a computer of my own at the time, and Norah thought of me when she was doing her switch!  I am grateful to Norah for thinking of me.  This was 2 years ago and this computer is still running wonderfully!  

The upper right hand corner of my picture is the modem and D-link that connects me to the outside world. It  is a very important part of the bottom left corner of my picture, which is a shot of my Facebook Profile.  I live so far away from friends and family that aren't here where I live, that I would otherwise have not been able to find, or have been able to have contact with.  Although I have complained about all the changes that Facebook has made since I joined December 12, 2006, I'm not going to do that anymore.  It's a free service after all, so why should I complain.  Without it, I wouldn't have been able to connect with so many people from all around that I have known and still know. 

So, to sum up what my picture is about, I would say, that I'm grateful for the technology that allows me to be connected to the people I love and the new friends I've made and want to get to know better!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment here!! It will help boost my ratings!!