Google Analytics

Monday 21 November 2011

Tales from the Beyond....Thank God for the Internet!

This is going to be short but sweet because I have a Respiratory Virus I cant seem to shake and I feel like a big bag of poop!  I am so thankful for the internet.  My 3 year old niece Brooke, heard I wasn't feeling well and was 1. Concerned I saw the doctor and 2. Wanted to send me a picture to make me feel better!  If it wasn't for the internet, I'd have to wait days to receive her little bit of cheer!  This is what she sent me!
I love love love it!  Not a bad coloring job for a 3 year old!  She almost stays in the lines but I love the rainbow effect!  I think its brilliant!  And now for this to qualify as my Monday blog, I have to post it!  Its still before midnight, but hey, I'm not feeling that well, so I can get away with the delay right???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment here!! It will help boost my ratings!!